- 6 Week Classes – This is where to begin! These are an easy and fun way to learn ASL with games and hands on activities. They focus on frequently used topics and vocabulary.
- 1 – Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Body, Etc.
- 2 – House, Family, Pets, Etc.
- 3 – Emotions, Clothing, Daily Routine, Days/Weeks/Months, Etc.
- 4 – Outdoors, School Subjects, Sports, Etc.
- Semester Classes – These are meant to follow the 6 week courses. Just like the 6 week classes, they are fun and easy with lots of games and hands on activities. In these we follow A Basic Course in American Sign Language by Carol Padden, Terrence J. O’Rourke, and Tom Humphries.
- 1 – Chapters 1-11 of A Basic Course in American Sign Language
- 2 – Chapters 12-22 of A Basic Course in American Sign Language
- 3 – Nothing new, just practice. Games, projects, videos – practice and hone your skills.
- Online Classes – These are an online version of the classes you see above. Still fun! Still engaging! Still easy! Take the class from the comfort of your own home.
*Each class is meant to be taken in order from 6-Week Part 1 down through Semester 3. Skipping over parts is not suggested but is able to be discussed on a case-by-case basis – please contact me with any questions.
*Please see the “Upcoming Classes” page to see times and to register.