- 6 Week Classes – This is where to begin! These are an easy and fun way to learn ASL with games and hands on activities. They focus on frequently used topics and vocabulary.
- A – Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Body, Etc.
- B – House, Family, Pets, Etc.
- C – Emotions, Clothing, Daily Routine, Days/Weeks/Months, Etc.
- D – Outdoors, School Subjects, Sports, Etc.
- Semester Classes – These are meant to follow the 6 week courses. Just like the 6 week classes, they are fun and easy with lots of games and hands on activities. In these we follow A Basic Course in American Sign Language by Carol Padden, Terrence J. O’Rourke, and Tom Humphries.
- 1 – Chapters 1-11 of A Basic Course in American Sign Language
- 2 – Chapters 12-22 of A Basic Course in American Sign Language
- Online Classes – These are an online version of the classes you see above. Still fun! Still engaging! Still easy! Take the class from the comfort of your own home.
Please see the “Upcoming Classes” page to see times and to register.